Updated March 3 at 8:15 pm
The University will delay opening until 10 a.m. Tuesday, March 4, 2014. Essential personnel should follow their department’s protocol. Individuals should use their best judgment in making safe travel decisions.
All classes scheduled to meet at 10 a.m. or later will be held. Classes scheduled before that time are cancelled.
While the University is working diligently to clear the roads and sidewalks, be aware that areas may still be slick. Please use caution at all times.
Weinstien Center will open at 10 am, March 4, 2014.
The Student Health Center will open at 10 am. March 4, 2014.
The Heilman Dining Center, 8:15 at Boatwright and Tyler’s will open at 8:00am. All other Dining Services locations will operate on regularly scheduled hours.
Updated March 3 at 9:45 am
Due to deteriorating road conditions, the UR Downtown shuttle is no longer in service.
Updated March 3 at 9 am
Transportation Services will operate on an altered schedule as follows:
- The Daily Connector will operate on a normal schedule.
- The Spider Mall Crawl will not operate today.
Updated March 3 at 8:30 am
Weinstein Center will be open 12-6 pm. No pool hours.
Dining Services will operate on an altered schedule as follows:
- The Heilman Dining Center, Tyler’s and ETC will close at 6:00pm
- Eight-Fifteen at Boatwright and Dean’s Den will operate on normal schedule
- The Cellar, Freshens, Passport Café, Lou’s and Richmond on Broad Cafe are closed
Updated March 3 at 8:15 am
The Library will remain open.
Updated March 3 at 7:45 am
The University of Richmond will be closed on Monday, March 3.
All classes and activities are cancelled. Essential personnel should follow their department’s protocol.
UR Police, emergency
(804) 289-8911 (911 from a campus phone)
UR Police, non-emergency